National Football League
Sun 10th October & Sun 17th October
- Develop an entertainment schedule heralding the return of American Football and the NFL back to London.
- Create unique spectacles for the NFL that set them apart from other sporting events in the UK
- Design and deliver a unique halftime show for headline acts including Aitch & Rudimental
- Work with NFL partners and contributors to enhance game day entertainment elements
Having worked with the NFL since the inception of the Internationals Series and London Games, EVENT360 has an excellent grasp on the multiple touch points that exist each game day. Of key significance for the 2021 London games was the National Anthem moment and Half time show.
- Liaised with the US Air Force to coordinate a 4 x F-15 fly-past over Tottenham Stadium for each game day
- Worked with the Tottenham Experience team to deliver the US National Anthem from The Apex on the roof at Tottenham Stadium, next to the iconic Tottenham Cockerel.
- Work with Sky Arts production team to facilitate and manage filming for the TV show: Anyone Can Sing as part of the UK National Anthem delivery with Katherine Jenkins
- UK & US military liaison and management for the deployment of two giant National Flags on field
- Full Red, White & Blue smoke pyro SFX lift as F-15 jets flew over Tottenham Stadium
Half Time Show: Aitch
- Devised a quick rig entertainment set to include 6 x LX Totems and CO2 jets
- Developed a creative narrative to include a pre-recorded ‘as live’ video shoot of the headline act backstage to allow additional set-up time on field
- Pre-record and artistic direction for ‘as live’ shoot
- Full on-field set build with podium, LX towers and SFX completed, powered and live roll within 90 seconds
Half Time Show: Rudimental
- Bespoke stage in the stand designed and delivered by Rudimental creative team with logistical support from EVENT360
- Time coded LX display with venue LED LX System for high energy performance
- On-site management for show delivery for Rudimental band
The success of EVENT360’s relationship with the NFL is borne out of a relationship built on total trust and collaboration. With an open and honest dialogue we have forged an outstanding working relationship which allows us to consistently push boundaries for a global sport brand powerhouse.
You and your team continue to do amazing work and manage to create something wonderful out of nothing (or better yet, chaos!). The dynamic of our business in the U.K. is ever changing and we challenge you, year after year, to help us drive initiatives, partnerships, team agendas, etc. You meet every challenge and make it fun and entertaining. The attention to detail and the time and energy you put into understanding our fans and what we need to deliver is invaluable.
Maria Gigante, Vice President Events
National Football League